The Fy ‘Yak’ is our take on a Greenland paddle – slightly wider 120mm blade end and molded in 100% UD Carbon. Super forgiving in rough conditions and easy to stow for kayak fishers, tourers.
- Fixed shaft: 2.0 – 2.3m
- Reinforced blade edge – 2 extra carbon layers precision folded – tougher and lighter than ABS rails.
- Jumbo oval 36 x 32mm shaft.
- Glue free assembly.
- Hand laid prepreg carbon.
- Super lightweight – under 700g.
- Wide tip profile for extra power
- Vari-layered to optimise strength and flex.
With a higher cadence and smaller blade area I find it smoother, more of a glide than a pulse. I didn’t think I’d like double bladed SUP, but I fully hooked… I stand more upright too, much easier on the back and neck.
My wife had her new full carbon Fy Mono paddle out for her first wave session this morning- loved it!
It paddles and rides really well for its size. Performs like a smaller board than it is, yet has great stability. Well done on a good design.
Broad sweet spot making catching waves super easy and walking the deck a joy. Super accepting of a hard turn and didn’t mind a late drop.